YOUTH FITNESS PROGRAM
Our youth fitness program will help start your children in a healthy direction early on! Whether their purpose for training is to get better at a certain sport or just to get healthy, this program is for them. Participants will learn exercises for speed, strength, agility, balance coordination, and more!
Youth Program Details
- Youth classes are 90 minutes
- Kids ages 11-16 welcome!
- This program includes a workout, health lesson, and light lunch.
- Youth Classes currently Run Monday – Thursday from 12pm-1:30-pm.
- Cost is $30 per session or a 10 pack for $250 (that’s a $50 savings!)
More than Exercise
The benefits of building healthy habits early are immense. In addition to learning safe and effective exercise techniques, the youth classes at Stonecipher Fitness help participants focus on good nutrition habits, teamwork, personal confidence, and leadership! Start your child on a healthy journey early, contact us [link to contact page] today to find the right program for their needs.
Benefits of Exercise at a Young Age
Youth and teens can benefit from regular exercise and proper nutrition in the following ways:
- Reducing potential health risks – Youth and teens who exercise can decrease the risk of developing type 2 diabetes, possibly lower blood pressure, and even reduce blood cholesterol levels.
- Emotional well-being – Kids who are physically fit sleep better and are better able to handle the physical and emotional challenges that can be presented in any regular day.
- Increased energy levels – Regular exercise not only helps adults feel more energized but kids as well and will allow them to be more active and engaged during the day.
- Combats obesity – Since exercise helps control body fat, starting at a young age will help youth and teens grow up to be healthier adults and help reduce the rate of obesity.
What’s Best for your Child?
Do you have questions or concerns about enrolling your youth or teen into our exercise classes? Contact us today to speak with our trained professionals!
Our prices are simple for our Youth Fitness Program but you can save money depending on the amount of sessions purchased. Check out our savings by purchasing a package today!
|Class Type||1 Session||10 Pack||Savings|
WHAT CLIENT'S SAY
Jeremy Shaft / Chiropractor / Athlete
What an amazing place this is. I’m a chiropractor and athlete, and I am so thankful for the amazing work Jon and his team do. I’ve never felt stronger. Their attention to form is the reason I work out here. Do yourself a favor and go see them. You won’t be disappointed.
Colette Herten / Client
I have been seeing Adrienne for over 2 and a half years and seen great results! I have learned so much which I have been able to use at the gym on my own time as well. All the trainers: Jon, Adrienne, and Julie are great! I love this gym!
Pat Bilicki / Client
I’ve worked with a lot of trainers and John is one of the best. I’ve been training with him for over a year – I had to leave for awhile due to a heart condition but as soon as I got the go ahead from the cardiologist I contacted Jon again. He does a great job in pushing you to your limit but he listens and pays attention to what you need. I hope to continue training with him for years to come.
Michelle Kroll / Client
Are you at a loss for your fitness goals? This is the place to go! I do the group classes but its so nice there is no more than 6 people in class so it is like getting one on one training! Jon and Adrienne really care about your goals and needs and are very supportive to get you where you need or want to be! Not only do they help you with your workouts they give you nutrition advice and also offer massage therapy. I could go on and on about the good things from this place but instead I just advise you to check it out for yourself!