Are you looking for help in reaching your health goals? If so, Stonecipher Fitness is here for you! Our personal training services offer you the chance to work one-on-one with a coach to improve your health. Our trainers provide the necessary encouragement and support to achieve your goals. If you’re not experienced with working out, personal training is perfect for you. The NASM certified trainers at Stonecipher Fitness will help you create a custom program specific to your goals, health, and lifestyle. Your trainer will know what exercises you should be doing, and how to safely push your body to achieve results without injury. Our personal trainers will assist you in getting the most out of your fitness experience while providing you individualized support. Contact the professionals at Stonecipher Fitness today for a consultation on which program is right for you!
Benefits of Personal Training
- Achieve Results Faster– Your personal trainer will put together program that will achieve your goals. This individualized program will be scheduled based on your needs. Therefore, maximizing your time while keeping you safe.
- Guidance– If you are new to exercise, your personal trainer can help you with the basics. They will show you the correct way to perform every move.
- Accountability and Motivation– The personal training services at Stonecipher Fitness are here to assist you in your journey. We learn about you and the motivation behind your health journey. Thus, we can assist you with sticking to the path.
- Varied workouts– A personal trainer can give you new ideas for your workouts. They can help you set and achieve new goals.
- Challenge– Personal training can help you challenge your limits, while still providing you the support and security of knowing you have a certified professional guiding you.
- Modification– Our NASM certified trainers have the knowledge and experience to modify your training to consider injuries or illness. We can develop an individualized program that accounts for your needs.
Partner training is the perfect solution for those who want the feeling of personal training with the camaraderie of a workout partner. Partner training is great for friends, couples, or families. These personal training sessions consist of 2 clients with 1 personal trainer. Sessions are still more individualized; however, you have the added benefit of a supportive friend and accountability partner. Many people find that partner training is the perfect balance between individual and group training classes. Sign-up with a partner and you can both work towards a healthier and happier life together.
Please note: Due to our close-knit relationships with clients and highly-personalized workout plans, we do not offer open gym hours. Our studio is appointment and class-based. Please contact us today or visit our gym for a consultation with one of our highly trained professionals!
Our prices are the same for both of our massage therapy programs but vary depending on the amount of sessions and time. They start at $35 for a single, 30-minute session and go up to $105 for a single, two-hour session. Check out our savings by purchasing a package today!
|Class Type||1 Session||10 Pack||Savings||20 Pack||Savings|
WHAT CLIENT'S SAY
Jeremy Shaft / Chiropractor / Athlete
What an amazing place this is. I’m a chiropractor and athlete, and I am so thankful for the amazing work Jon and his team do. I’ve never felt stronger. Their attention to form is the reason I work out here. Do yourself a favor and go see them. You won’t be disappointed.
Colette Herten / Client
I have been seeing Adrienne for over 2 and a half years and seen great results! I have learned so much which I have been able to use at the gym on my own time as well. All the trainers: Jon, Adrienne, and Julie are great! I love this gym!
Pat Bilicki / Client
I’ve worked with a lot of trainers and John is one of the best. I’ve been training with him for over a year – I had to leave for awhile due to a heart condition but as soon as I got the go ahead from the cardiologist I contacted Jon again. He does a great job in pushing you to your limit but he listens and pays attention to what you need. I hope to continue training with him for years to come.
Michelle Kroll / Client
Are you at a loss for your fitness goals? This is the place to go! I do the group classes but its so nice there is no more than 6 people in class so it is like getting one on one training! Jon and Adrienne really care about your goals and needs and are very supportive to get you where you need or want to be! Not only do they help you with your workouts they give you nutrition advice and also offer massage therapy. I could go on and on about the good things from this place but instead I just advise you to check it out for yourself!