You’ve heard it before, what you eat plays a HUGE role in the success of reaching your health goals! Whether your goal is to lose weight, run a marathon, tone up, get yourself off medications, or just feel better, you have to have the proper fuel. We also realize that everybody is different, and this isn’t always an easy process. Here at Stonecipher Fitness, we provide the opportunity to work one-on-one with a certified nutrition coach who will educate you on good nutrition and help guide you towards a healthy lifestyle that will work for you, your body’s needs and your health goals.
Call us today to set up an appointment to review your nutritional needs!
What We Offer
Stonecipher Fitness offers a variety of ways to learn about education. We do private one-on-one coaching, utilize incredibly helpful online resources, and do nutrition seminars throughout the year. Our Coaches will help you recognize what is currently holding your body back, and make a plan together on how to break those habits, and build new lifestyle changes that will last a lifetime. While we offer many options revolving around weight loss, we can also assist you in gaining weight, fueling for athletic performance, and adapting to new lifestyles, such as becoming vegetarian or vegan.
You’ll learn about the following with our certified nutrition coach:
- Nutrition education– You will learn everything you need to know to get on track to a healthier lifestyle and to reach your health goals.
- Food– What foods you should be eating, and also avoiding, to reach your personal health goals.
- Cooking – We realize it’s easy to say “eat veggies” and “don’t eat a lot of sugar” but that doesn’t mean that people know how to cook that way! Our Coaches will equip you with recipes, so you can actually learn how to cook these foods we suggest yourself (if you don’t already know how). We want you to become a master of your own healthy kitchen!
- Gut– Our certified nutrition coaches will educate you on gut issues and how to heal from them.
- Fad diets– Have questions about different “fad diets” such as paleo, keto, etc. We will teach you all about weight-loss trends and which ones are safe to try.
- Food labels– Food labels and nutrition facts can be tough to navigate, so we’ll provide you with the tools to read through them with ease.
- Supplements– No single person’s body composition is the same. Our nutrition coaches can help you decide based on your dietary needs and fitness goals on what essential vitamins, minerals, and other supplements you may need (if any) to thrive.
- Grocery Shopping – Not sure where to start in the grocery store? Can’t find the quinoa? We will teach you how to shop, what to look for, the traps to avoid, and more. We also offer Grocery Store Tours in person at the local stores from time to time throughout the year.
WHAT CLIENT'S SAY
Jeremy Shaft / Chiropractor / Athlete
What an amazing place this is. I’m a chiropractor and athlete, and I am so thankful for the amazing work Jon and his team do. I’ve never felt stronger. Their attention to form is the reason I work out here. Do yourself a favor and go see them. You won’t be disappointed.
Colette Herten / Client
I have been seeing Adrienne for over 2 and a half years and seen great results! I have learned so much which I have been able to use at the gym on my own time as well. All the trainers: Jon, Adrienne, and Julie are great! I love this gym!
Pat Bilicki / Client
I’ve worked with a lot of trainers and John is one of the best. I’ve been training with him for over a year – I had to leave for awhile due to a heart condition but as soon as I got the go ahead from the cardiologist I contacted Jon again. He does a great job in pushing you to your limit but he listens and pays attention to what you need. I hope to continue training with him for years to come.
Michelle Kroll / Client
Are you at a loss for your fitness goals? This is the place to go! I do the group classes but its so nice there is no more than 6 people in class so it is like getting one on one training! Jon and Adrienne really care about your goals and needs and are very supportive to get you where you need or want to be! Not only do they help you with your workouts they give you nutrition advice and also offer massage therapy. I could go on and on about the good things from this place but instead I just advise you to check it out for yourself!