Stonecipher Fitness offers participants a variety of nutrition programs depending on your needs and budget.
Make an appointment today to discuss joining our nutrition programs and get your nutrition on track!
In this session, you’ll sit down with our Nutrition Coach for an hour and talk about your current eating habits, and learn about some of the basic changes you can make to reach your goals. You’ll leave this session with a focus on how to get started on your own healthy eating lifestyle.
Our online resource which also utilizes interaction with our nutrition coach. This online program will help keep you accountable, motivated, setting small attainable goals that will help you get to your overall health goals, track your food and so much more. You’ll also get plenty of feedback from our Nutrition Coach along the way to keep you moving in the right direction.
Custom Meal Plans
With our custom meals plans, we give you an exact guide of what to eat, how much to eat, and tailor it to YOUR exact needs. Our meal plans include:
- Meeting with our Nutrition Coach – if you sign up for a custom meal plan, you’ll first sit down with our Coach so we can learn about your goals, current habits, lifestyle, food preferences and more. Based on this information, your Coach will come up with a meal plan for you.
- Customization – don’t eat beef, allergic to eggs, gluten-free, you name it…. we’ve heard it, and we can help you work around it! That’s why this is a PERSONAL meal plan, it’s very personal and designed to work for you.
- 4 weeks’ worth of meal planning, each week includes a different menu
- Easy to follow recipes for all of your meals on the menu
Our Nutrition Program have varying costs.
- Single Session Nutrition Coaching – $75 (1 Hour)
- Pro Coach – $25/month
- Custom Meal Plans (includes a 1-hour and 4 week meal plan) – $175
WHAT CLIENT'S SAY
Jeremy Shaft / Chiropractor / Athlete
What an amazing place this is. I’m a chiropractor and athlete, and I am so thankful for the amazing work Jon and his team do. I’ve never felt stronger. Their attention to form is the reason I work out here. Do yourself a favor and go see them. You won’t be disappointed.
Colette Herten / Client
I have been seeing Adrienne for over 2 and a half years and seen great results! I have learned so much which I have been able to use at the gym on my own time as well. All the trainers: Jon, Adrienne, and Julie are great! I love this gym!
Pat Bilicki / Client
I’ve worked with a lot of trainers and John is one of the best. I’ve been training with him for over a year – I had to leave for awhile due to a heart condition but as soon as I got the go ahead from the cardiologist I contacted Jon again. He does a great job in pushing you to your limit but he listens and pays attention to what you need. I hope to continue training with him for years to come.
Michelle Kroll / Client
Are you at a loss for your fitness goals? This is the place to go! I do the group classes but its so nice there is no more than 6 people in class so it is like getting one on one training! Jon and Adrienne really care about your goals and needs and are very supportive to get you where you need or want to be! Not only do they help you with your workouts they give you nutrition advice and also offer massage therapy. I could go on and on about the good things from this place but instead I just advise you to check it out for yourself!