Tense, achy muscles are often a side effect of exercise. As you move muscles in new ways, massage therapy has been shown to aid in your post-workout recovery. Regular massages can also assist you in reaching your fitness goals. By combining your exercise routine with massage therapy, you will be able to train longer, harder, and make the most of your workout. It can also prevent injuries as well. Why not let the certified therapists at Stonecipher Fitness assist you in finding the correct massage solution for you?
Why Massage Therapy?
There are not only physical benefits to massage therapy, but emotional as well. Benefits include but are not limited to:
- Increased relaxation- When your body is tense and under stress, it produces unhealthy levels of the stress hormone cortisol. Massages can decrease levels of this hormone and trigger feelings of relaxation, improved mood, and reduced stress.
- Relieves muscle pain- The massage therapy programs at Stonecipher Fitness target the source of pain and eliminate tense and/or sore muscles, which in turn can increase flexibility.
- Improves muscle recovery- Studies show that getting a massage after exercise reduces inflammation and can boost the process that produces energy in the body.
- Improves circulation- When you receive massage therapy on a regular basis it can produce long-term benefits such as improved circulation through the use of hands-on pressure.
- Posture- Many people have poor posture without knowing it and through the use of our programs, the body can get back to proper alignment and reduce unnecessary back, neck, and muscle pain.
Programs We Offer
We offer two different kinds of massage therapy: Restorative Massage Therapy and Sports Massage Therapy. Each program offers its own unique benefits depending on your personal needs. Visit the program pages
Contact us today to speak to our licensed massage therapists on which program is right for you!
Our prices are the same across the board for each program but vary depending on the amount of sessions and time. Check out our savings!
|Time||1 Session||5 Pack||Savings||10 Pack||Savings|
WHAT CLIENT'S SAY
Jeremy Shaft / Chiropractor / Athlete
What an amazing place this is. I’m a chiropractor and athlete, and I am so thankful for the amazing work Jon and his team do. I’ve never felt stronger. Their attention to form is the reason I work out here. Do yourself a favor and go see them. You won’t be disappointed.
Colette Herten / Client
I have been seeing Adrienne for over 2 and a half years and seen great results! I have learned so much which I have been able to use at the gym on my own time as well. All the trainers: Jon, Adrienne, and Julie are great! I love this gym!
Pat Bilicki / Client
I’ve worked with a lot of trainers and John is one of the best. I’ve been training with him for over a year – I had to leave for awhile due to a heart condition but as soon as I got the go ahead from the cardiologist I contacted Jon again. He does a great job in pushing you to your limit but he listens and pays attention to what you need. I hope to continue training with him for years to come.
Michelle Kroll / Client
Are you at a loss for your fitness goals? This is the place to go! I do the group classes but its so nice there is no more than 6 people in class so it is like getting one on one training! Jon and Adrienne really care about your goals and needs and are very supportive to get you where you need or want to be! Not only do they help you with your workouts they give you nutrition advice and also offer massage therapy. I could go on and on about the good things from this place but instead I just advise you to check it out for yourself!